TechnologyA revolutionary technology for surface micro- and nano-patterning
ThunderNIL provides a new technological solution for nanopatterning surfaces with unprecedented throughputs.
We have introduced a revolutionary technology for surface micro- and nano-patterning that upgrades the existing Nanoimprint Lihography (NIL) technology, enabling nanopatterning and nanolithography, in extremely short times ( 100 cm2, further up-scalable).
The Pulsed-NIL process is
- Fast: potentially more than 1000 pieces/hour
- Simple: patterns directly and easily embossed on the surface of plastic object
- Versatile: works on all thermoplastics, even those having high glass transition temperatures
- Accurate: does not deform bulk plastic parts, but only affects their surface
- Low cost: moderate startup cost, low running and maintenance costs
- Saves energy: at least 100 times less energy used compared to the conventional thermal NIL
PulsedNIL is a relatively simple technique with a lot of possibilities: over the years our R&D team increased the number of applications and, now that the technology is grown, we offer the possibility to explore new solutions and improve your products.