Applications 2Microfluidics, biosensors, surface finishing, logos, holograms, data storage, optoelectronics, photonics, plasmonics, photovoltaics, functional surfaces, metrology…
Pulsed-NIL™ approach fits in a large class of fields where efficient patterning of surfaces at the micro/nanometer scale is required:
- biotech: microfluidics, drug delivery and point of care devices
- optoelectronics: photovoltaics, lighting devices, displays
- telecommunication: integrated optics, refractive or diffractive optical elements
- micro/nano-mechanical systems
- products anti-counterfeiting
- logos, surface finishing and surface aesthetics , etc…
Nanopatterned surfaces will providing our everyday objects with enhanced functionalities and unprecedented aesthetics.
Ultrafast imprinting of a rainbow hologram on a plastic part, in a early process demo.